Tuesday, May 6

God's Perfect Planning

One week until we leave. We have a lot to get ready still but the excitement is starting to build. Five years ago Debbie and I were celebrating our 20th anniversary and I was thinking about what we could do for our 25th. I knew Israel was the only place in the world Debbie would want to go and it would be unbelieveable to do that together. I thought to myself that I needed to look into this but I never followed through. Then last August the opportunity arose with Precept Ministries (our absolutely favorite Bible teaching ministry) and with six great friends from our church. And we land in Israel on our anniversary, May 14!! I tell you, if I had planned the trip it would have never turned out this perfect! Thanks be to God for His favor that He pours out on an undeserving people like us.

“Taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.” Psalm 34:8

3 comments:

Jason Alligood said...

Looking forward to hearing all about how God is blessing you on this trip!

Pastor Jason

Anonymous said...

Scott & Debbie,
How exciting!!Thanks for sending this link, I look forward to reading about all your adventures during this amazing experience! You have been blessed with a wonderful opportunity that will make you grow as Christians, as Spouses, and as Parents. I won't say don't miss your babies, because know impossible, but just to enjoy yourselves while you do! Later will realize time to just be you really is a reward and you deserve it!! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Scott & Debbie,
Happy 25th Anniversary today!! What a wonderful way to celebrate. Praying for you and all the family, and trusting the Lord to richly bless you while you're there. Thanks so much for letting us know.
Love from the Maurers